Amount of stress reduced through meditation
Success rate for new meditators on the course
The course is made up of 31 daily lessons that progress in easy stages
How it works
- You receive an email with a link to a streamable or downloadable mp3 audio file of 31 daily lessons
- Listen to a 15 minute recording each day guiding you through a structured meditation course
- Listen anywhere you can sit quietly without being disturbed – you don’t need silence, the bus or train will work just fine
- Each recording begins and ends with a few minutes of instruction and has around ten minutes of silent meditation in the middle
- The technique will create new neural pathways in your brain to allow new ways of thinking and behaving
What you'll learn
A simple meditation technique to reduce stress
A way to control your impulses and reduce cravings
How to deal with thoughts during meditation
A way to improve sleep
A method for developing resilience and self control
A way of reprogramming your brain and breaking old habits
About your teacher
Rory Kinsella is a British-born meditation teacher based in Sydney, Australia, who has been practising and teaching meditation for the last five years. He is a qualified and experienced meditation teacher and has written extensively about his journey from being a heavy drinker to a non-drinking meditation teacher.
His writings about meditation have been published around the world and translated into dozens of languages. Rory has drawn from ancient traditions and modern scientific understanding to create the WE MEDITATE technique especially for those looking to reduce stress and anxiety.
He has been featured in many Australian and international media publications and has taught meditation at some of Australia’s largest corporations. His meditations also feature on some of the world’s biggest meditation apps.
Zen Life Inc.
1034 Beechwood Avenue
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662